Tuesday 20 May 2014

The Power Surge!

Strapping in to the orange seat. Palms sweating .Pressure builds as if I was a volcano about to erupt. Roar as the mighty engine started. The count down was the longest 5 seconds of life 1.2..3..4...5!

Screams as the power surge turns and twist. Gravity pulls me down will the ride brings me up. I sat stuck to the seat before spiralling through the air as if I was superman flying at light speed towards the ground. The smell of adrenal pumps throw your veins. A rush of excitement crushes the taste of fear. Seeing the world spinning made me dizzy.

Shock wave paralysed my body stiff when the ride jolted to a stop. Checking my body in disbelief that I was in one piece. My chair was up side down. Reaching the ground turning right side up. Slowly walking ,like a zombie,towards the exit then.. my stomach turned. Stumbling towards the bin I throw up.





Location:Room 6

1 comment:

  1. You'll have to explain this to me when you get home Tamati :)

    ReplyDelete