Tuesday 18 November 2014

Hiwi the kiwi story

There was a stormy night and there were no fish in the sea. Eru and I were fishing for a long time. Out of the blue we caught a whopper but it looked pregnant so we put it back.

"What now?" Said Eru but he was shortly cut off by a huge wave as it fall on us. I quickly grabbed my other flare. Bang! As the Waka got destroyed. Floating up I realised that life jackets work. The ray of sun woke me up.

"Where am i ?"my dry mouth croaked out. there was all the remans of the  ship everywhere but no sign of Eru. I walked along the sandy beach but I can't find him. All most about to give up when I found footsteps so I fooled them and there he was muching  on a banana. "Hey!" I said as eru looked at me "Got any more bananas?". The wind started to pick up. We looked up and there it was the rescue crew in a helicopter. I grabbed the other flare and shot it we were safe and happy to be alive.

1 comment:

  1. it has different words
    it makes seance
    i wish it was longer

    ReplyDelete